Emma is like every girl in the world. She has a few little secrets.
Secrets from her mother:
1. I lost my virginity in the spare bedroom to Danny Nussbaum while Mum and Dad were downstairs watching TV.
… From her boyfriend:
2. I’m a size twelve. Not a size eight, like Connor thinks.
3. I’ve always thought Connor looks a bit like Ken. As in Barbie and Ken.
… From her colleagues:
4. When Artemis really annoys me (which is pretty much every day), I feed her plant orange juice.
5. It was me who jammed the copier that time. In fact, all the times.
…Secrets she wouldn’t share with anyone in the world:
6. My G string is hurting me.
7. I faked my Maths GCSE grade on my CV.
8. I have no idea what NATO stands for. Or even what it is…
…until she spills them all to a handsome stranger on a plane. After all, she’ll never see him again.
But on Monday morning, Emma’s office is abuzz about the arrival of Jack Harper, the company’s elusive CEO. Suddenly Emma is face-to-face with the stranger from the plane, a man who knows every single humiliating detail about her.
Things couldn’t possibly get worse… Until they do.
***** EVERYBODY LOVES SOPHIE KINSELLA: *****
‘Funny, fast and farcical. I loved it’ JOJO MOYES
‘I couldn’t put it down.’ LOUISE PENTLAND (SprinkleofGlitter)
‘I almost cried with laughter’ DAILY MAIL
‘Life doesn’t get much better than a new Sophie Kinsella novel’ RED
‘Hilarious . . . you’ll laugh and gasp on every page’ JENNY COLGAN
There are no reviews yet.